COPYRIGHTS 2019 : CHARGEURS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- This web site belongs to Chargeurs. The entire site falls under French & international copyright & intellectual property law.
- All copyrights are reserved, including pictures & photographs. Total or partial reproduction of this web site on any type of support is totally prohibited, unless formally authorised.
- Reproduction of text on paper support is permitted for teaching purposes under the following conditions:
- Free circulation of documents
- Faithful copy of documents (no modification or alteration)
- Clear and specific mention of source document, as follows:"Document from internet web site: www.chargeurs-pcc.com strictly limited and reserved copyrights"
TRADE MARKS & BRANDS
Definitions, logos and other signs used on this web site, including the logo and the name Chargeurs PCC, Lainière Paris, DHJ, Sustainable 50 are legally protected Trade marks & Brands.
- Chargeurs declines responsibility for the use made of information circulated on its site.
- We remind you that the content of our web site may hold technical inaccuracies, printing mistakes or omissions, and that this content may be amended or updated without prior notice.
- Chargeurs displays a number of hypertext links to other websites. In no case can it be held responsible for content of the latter. Cookies This Site uses "cookies" to enable you to log into our services and personalize your use of the Internet. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. It contains information that can later be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot run programs, or bring viruses to your computer. The main purpose of cookies is to save your preferences and other information on your computer to save you having to retype the same information and display your personalized content when you visit the site later. You can either accept or reject cookies via your navigator.
Nash&Young - 102 rue du Faubourg Poissonière 75010 Paris - France - www.nashandyoung.com.
Chargeurs PCC and its website www.chargeurs-pcc.com is committed not to disclose the information you provide us with to any third parties. Such information is confidential. It will only be used for internal purposes to process your requests.
Information gathered on www.chargeurs-pcc.com is recorded in a digital file by the data controller. It is intended for our team for the purpose of re-contacting you.
Users have a right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of personal data which concerns them personally. This right can be exercised by sending a letter to CHARGEURS Secrétariat Général – 112 Avenue Kleber – Paris 75116 or contact our DPO at: email@example.com. The personal data shall not be disclosed to any third party except if required in the provision of the service requested.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with legal and regulatory provisions. We take great care to protect your personal data.
Cookies may be set up on your computer. A « cookie » does not allow us to identify you. In general, it records informations related to your computer’s browsing on our website. If you prevent cookies from being saved by configuring your browser, Chargeurs PCC does not guarantee in its conditions, the correct functioning of the website.
What is a cookie ?
A huge number of websites are using cookies whose main objective is to improve the user online experience. A cookie is an information placed on your hard drive by the website’s server you are visiting. This information is sometimes stored on your device in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information. A website can only read and write the cookies that belong to it.
When browsing on the website, cookies are allowing to recognize you browser for the entire time of your visite (« session cookies »), or during several visits (« persistant cookie »). The cookies can have several roles but are exclusively used on our website for statistics analysis and traffic management allowing us to improve the website’s ergonomics as well as the interest of our services.
Further information about cookies
For further information about cookies, please visit the Commission National de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) website : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
FRENCH DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY (CNIL)
Provision of personal data (name, address, occupation, e-mail...) is required to access our on-line services.
- According to the French ACT on Computers, Files and Liberties, you are informed that personal data communicated to register on-line or obtain information are required to fulfill your request. The use of thereby collected data is exclusively limited to Chargeurs Corporate Communications, who is held responsible for processing such data.
- According to article 34 of the ACT on Computers, Files and Liberties (N° 78-17, 06 January 1978) you hold the right to access, modify, rectify and cancel any data related to the user. To exercise your claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org